Holiday and Snorkeling Package
BUDGET SJ WATER CHALET AT MABUL . 100% HALAL food
Holiday and Snorkeling Price List
- 2-4 paxs – Rm 410 Per person
- 5-7 paxs – Rm 350 Per person
- 8 – 9 paxs – Rm 260 Per person
- 10 – 14 paxs – Rm 290 per person ( extra boat )
- 15-20 paxs – Rm 260 per person
- 2-4 paxs – Rm 500 Per person
- 5-7 paxs – Rm 440 Per person
- 8 – 9 paxs – Rm 340 Per person
- 10-14 paxs – Rm 370 per person ( extra boat )
- 15-20 paxs – Rm 340 per person
- 2-4 paxs – Rm 580 Per person
- 5-7 paxs – Rm 520 Per person
- 8 – 9 paxs – Rm 420 Per person
- 10-14 paxs – Rm450 per person ( Extra Boat )
- 15- 20 paxs – Rm 420 per person.
Package include :
- 2 x snorkeling Mabul ( Sesudu Garden/Paradise or Lobster Wall ) with guide
- Unlimited artificial House Reef Swim/Snorkeling
- Visiting Sea Gypsy Village/Culture ( free and easy )
- Meals ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and unlimited Coffee, Tea and drinking water)
- Sun set View ( free and easy / subject to the weather in mabul )
- Shooting Stars view ( free and easy / subject to the weather in mabul )
- Boat Transfer Return
- WI FI
- Snorkeling Guide (Makes your holiday better)
- BARBEQUE or GRILL ( depends on weather and material )
5% discount for weekday !. + 1 person free for minima 8pax reservation.
We always full and please do advance booking to secure your booking.
Muslim owner and muslim Chef ( 100% HALAL )
Not included / Additional Activity :
- Additional night AFTER the package RM80 per person (Equipment/Meals ).
- SNORKELING Panglima Reef – Rm 60pp
- SNORKELING Eel Garden Coral Heaven – Rm 60pp
- Amazing NIGHT SNORKELING - Rm 90pp ( incl. Dive torch, mask, fin, guide )
- Deep sea fishing RM 150 per person/ per night (min 5 PAX)
- Transport from/to Airport RM 400, return (10 PAX) per car
- Transport from/to Airport RM 200, return ( 1-4 PAX ) per car
- Discovery Scuba Diving RM 250 ( BEST EXPERIENCE ! )
- Snorkeling Sipadan Rm 450
- Snorkeling Kapalai Island RM 80 per person (min 5 PAX)
“..Kopisanangan kumaa toinsanan, kotobian tadau koundarangan id Pulau Mabul..”
Dining Hall for B/fast, Lunch and Dinner
FREE 1 PERSON FOR RESERVATION 8 pax or 17 PAX !!! ( 1+8pax or 1+17pax )
What makes Mabul Island a haven for diving enthusiasts, photographers, visitors and locals alike? Mabul Island is one of the best Macro Dive site in the world. For those who need to kick back and relax, it is a fascinating place for a short getaway. While you enjoy the exotic underwater marine life, you will also be mesmerized by the nature surrounding this island. Mabul Island is a “Lost Island“, making you want to come again and again and again.
MABUL – the island WITHOUT Monsoon! Open January to December!!
Mabul Island is a unique paradise, not affected by any monsoons at any time of the year, making it an all-year destination, suitable for holiday, diving and other water activities whenever you want to! So while other Malaysian Islands have to close between October and December due to the Monsoon, Scuba Jeff on Mabul invites you to some special offers in exactly those months! With our Budget Holiday Package – anyone can enjoy the beauty of Mabul! No more Rm 800 – Rm3000 per night..
Check our rates as low as Rm 250 per person below.
Package include : 2 x snorkeling Mabul ( Sesudu Garden/Paradise or Lobster Wall ) with guideUnlimited House Swim/SnorkelingWi FiBeach night walkSun set coffee/teaAccommodation ( suit room / attach bathroom )Meals ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner , snack and unlimited Coffee, Tea and drinking water)Boat Transfer ReturnSnorkeling Guide (Makes your holiday better) . Stunning views from the Dining Hall.
Feel The Difference .. Fell the real island feeling !!!!. No more Rm 800 – Rm3000 per night to saty at Mabul Island ! We have a budget way for all guest to stay in Mabul isIand . To make it more real island style so no news paper and No western food , All is traditional ” Real Malaysian Island Life Style ” to give you a different feeling during your stay that will make you forget about the “City World. ” Please enjoy the open sea View from your room or sundeck , the crystal clear water, turtle, coral, sunset , fresh fish cooked in Malaysian style dish like curry, masak lemak, sambal, air asam, barbeque Tuna and many more here. Normally in the morning you can see about 3-7 turttles eating the sea grass just down the sundeck area. For a moment leave the Star Buck, Mc Donald or the busy City Life and enjoy miracle of the sea ! .Our Guest House in MABUL is a ” Mama Nature ” scenic traditional wooden Malay tiang, build on stilts rising out of the water, providing a view of nothing but the ocean and the sister Island Sipadan on the horizon ( No Resort, Chalet and Accommodation allowed in Sipadan ). We are not the Luxury Hotel or Resort ,we are just a budget accommodation that offerring budget holiday so everybody can stay at mabul island.
Located on the water make it easy for you to take a swim anytime you like enjoying the crystal green clear water of Celebes Sea . Every evening, you’ll have the dinner served just after the sun has settled down in the unrestricted panorama view. but Before you have your dinner , enjoy your coffee tea with the beautiful sun set just directly from our Sun Set Deck !. Our concept in Scuba Jeff is to give people a different experience of Mabul Island with Mama Nature way, providing a cozy, relaxed atmosphere with a home-like environment. Feel the ” Nature” !!.
Again Scuba Jeff Guest House is not a big or luxury Resort , Scuba Jeff Guest House just a Budget Accommodition with local life style, food and comfortable for guest to choose. This is the place that you can feel like at home !. If you expecting we are Hilton Hotel you choose a wrong place. But if you really need a place like that we still can give you some suggestion for what you need. Make your self at home and please pull your bed out side and sleep at our open sun deck while enjoying the great view of the star and moon !. You will missing Scuba Jeff Sipadan as a million star hotel the great place to stay !!!. Please let our snorkeling guide play with kids to show them Nemo just infont of our sundeck. We name it ” The Real Finding Nemo with Uncle Jeff “.
DON’T FORGET CHECK WHAT IS DISCOVERY SCUBA DIVING (DSD ). The most popular activity for Non diver in Mabul island !!.
Fresh yellow Fin Tuna Barbeque
Wanna Try Discovery Scuba Diving ? So much fun dude !
We the only agency known to provide snorkeling guide so that our guest get the best view of the sea life and better safety during the snorkeling activity !
“…Thank you very much for your loving tender support to Scuba Jeff Sipadan. Scuba Jeff Sipadan is just a small chalet for budget traveller or holiday and also diving. Zaidi or knowing by Scuba Jeff from Negeri Sembilan and grow up in Selangor ( founder of Scuba Jeff Sipadan ) . For almost 19 years he live in Semporna Sabah. He try to figure out “how to make everybody ” can have a holiday in Mabul island with a budget cost and make sure the guest fell like a family?. Now with his “recipe” everybody can have a budget holiday . Jeff also doing the Underwater photography so you can ask him and share his knowledge with you. He just a ordinary guy sometime drive a boat, cleaning the kitchen , clearing your dirty dinner plate , diving,snorkeling that will make you confuse between the staff and the owner of the company He do really care about he’s guest !..” because before he was a poor man who started without nothing…..
The only lodge or resort knowing who provided SURAU in Mabul .
WHO IS SCUBA JEFF???
The 37-year-old owner of Scuba Jeff Sipadan (www.scubajeffsipadan.com) budget chalets dive tour in Mabul Island has been photographing undersea habitat for 10 years. He says his heart belongs here, at the reefs, ever since he took his first dive at Mabul years ago. “The only way I can share this beautiful sea life with others is to capture them on camera and share them on the Internet and social media channels”.
Unlike many photographers, Seremban- born Zaidi’s photography venture did not start on land but underwater. The former police officer’s first photography experience started when he was posted to Semporna, Sabah in 1994, after 10 years in the service. He started to explore the beautiful reef and corals there. “Sipadan is one of the top three diving spots in the world, but Mabul is one of the world’s best spots for micro diving and sea photography,” says Zaidi, who has dived in various locations around the country. “Here you can see and photograph the tiny, colorful nudibranch and flabelinna as there are thousands of them, and if you like large sea turtles such as the green turtle and the Hawksbill, which can be the size of the small table, there are plenty here too.” Other marine creatures such as barracuda, jack fish, lion fish, clown fish, ghost pipe fish, red snapper and glant garoupa can also be sportted easily.
In 2009 , Zaidi opened his budget water chalets, which offer rooms with a budget price. As more tourists stay at the chalets during the holiday season, he began to offer diving and photography classes to those interested. They can obtain (PADI Certification Diving Course ) . Today zaidi or Scuba Jeff is assisted by 15 staff with some of them from Uk,Sweeden and US, on free lance basis to teach diving and underwater photography.
- Izwan Ismail Repoter from New Straits Times on 15th Oct 2012.
NEW STRAITS TIME News paper
BORNEO POST News paper
Terms and Conditions:-
- Deposit Rm 100 pp is required upon confirmation of booking.
- Full payment is required for Diving in Sipadan upon confirmation of booking.
- Full payment for all holiday packages or diving is required 7 days before arrival
- Deposit is not refundable or transferable
- Terms and Conditions are to be read and understood to avoid any inconvenience.
- Price is changeable without prior notice.
- ONCE DEPOSIT HAS BEEN PAID, WE CONSIDER GUESTS HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS -